Each year, the city of Paris organizes “Paris Plages” on the Seine docks.
From the 18th of July to the 21st of August, from 9am to midnight, you can come and enjoy the sand, the sunbeds, heat and palm trees with numerous free activities organized pour kids and adults : dance, attractions, Tai- Chi classes, water activities, yodel…
You will find activities that can pleased everyone.
During the evening, come to sing and dance during the free concerts around the town hall.
You can eat on the place, take an ice-cream in the afternoon or even sip a delicious cocktail during the sunset.
Don’t hesitate to visit us at the Best Western Victor Hugo hotel, our Team will be thrilled to give you its best piece of advice for the event!
• Metro : Stations Louvre-Rivoli (line 1), Pont-Neuf (line 7), Châtelet (lines 1, 4, 7, 11, 14), Hôtel-de Ville (lines 1, 11), Saint-Paul (line 1), Pont-Marie et Sully-Morland (line 7).
• RER : Station Châtelet-les-Halles (lines A, B, D).
• Bus : lines 21, 24, 27, 38, 47, 58, 67, 69, 70, 72, 75, 76, 81, 87, 24, 27, 81 et 96 : disabled people access.
• Batobus: Station Hôtel-de-Ville.
• Vélib’ : Stations in front of the Tuileries tunnel, on the Town hall place and behind as well, on the Lobau street.