Renowned throughout the world for its immense art and antiquities collections, the Louvre has a rich history. From the small castle built by Philippe-Auguste to store the kingdom's treasures, only a few traces remain.
Take advantage of this escapade to go to the Tuileries gardens, a vast green space where it is pleasant to walk.
For fans of cotton candy, rides and thrills, go to the Tuileries Festival, from June to August.
Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
13 minutes walk
- Visit information
- - Open from 9am to 6pm from Wednesday to Monday, closed on Tuesday
- - Last admission is 1 hour before closing time
- - Evacuation of the rooms begins 30 minutes before closing time
- Annual closure: 1 January, 1 May and 25 December
- Full adult rate online (guaranteed entry in less than 30 minutes): 17€/pers.
- Full adult rate on site (in case of low attendance and within the limit of available places): 15€/pers.
- Web Site
Last admission 1 h before closing time
Evacuation of rooms begins 30 min before closing time
Open 9am to 6pm Wednesday to Monday, closed Tuesdays
Closed annually: 1 January, 1 May and 25 December
Full adult ticket online (guaranteed entry in under 30 minutes): €17/person.
Full adult ticket on site (subject to availability and low attendance): €15/person